Elizabeth McLaughlin Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Long layers cut around the back and sides of these chestnut locks encourage the bounce and movement of the sexy waves added to the mid-lengths to ends to give this style plenty of boost and shape. This look is great to compliment a long face shape and is easy to re-create with the right tools and products.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine to the top sections and then work it all the way down to the ends to soften this style.