Christina Hendricks Medium Wavy Bob Hairstyle - Medium Red (Ginger)
Christina Hendricks' bright copper mane was styled into the soft waves for the 2011 Emmy Awards. The layers around the sides and back encourage the bounce and movement of the waves adding plenty of body and volume to this hairstyle best suited for those with long face shapes. This 'do is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.