Dita Von Teese Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Use Large Hot Rollers
A large hot roller is used to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
6 . Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back
Take the entire back section of your hair, and then starting from the crown, take a smaller section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft until it meets your head and then secure it in place with a pin or clip. Repeat this step until you have reached the nape of your neck and the entire back section of your hair is completed. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
7 . Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically, making sure to roll it backwards, along the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
8 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
9 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.