Medium Straight Formal Bob Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Platinum)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry Straight on the Sides
Using your brush, blow-dry in small sections starting from the sides. Tilting your head forward, place the brush an inch below the roots to hold them taut and aim the dryer above the brush for a few seconds before continuing to the ends. Repeat this step on a new section directly above the dry one.
5 . Blow-dry Right Side Forward
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush underneath the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a forward and downward direction with your blow-dryer above. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly above.