Norah O Donnell Medium Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This medium length 'do is parted on the side and blow-waved into shape best suited to frame a long face. This look is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs a small amount of product for hold and shine. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.