- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Apply Smoothing Shine
7 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.