Christina Keega Medium Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward
When blow-drying your bangs forward, clip your hair back leaving only your bangs out. Position your bangs evenly in your brush, taking the hair in a forward direction. Blow-dry from roots to ends, keeping the tension consistent, and evenly distribute heat over the whole section of hair that you are working on. Repeat until the hair is dry. This will stop any frizz that may occur.
6 . Use a Straightening Iron
When straightening your hair, first make sure that your hair is completely dry. Then, section your hair off starting from the back/nape using a comb. Straighten your hair starting from the roots and working your way down to the ends using your comb as your guide. Make sure not to leave the straightening iron in one spot for more than 3 seconds. For more information about straightening techniques click here.