Cheryl Cole Medium Straight Hairstyle
Cheryl Cole, of British pop group Girls Aloud, had blunt and bold in mind when she asked to have her hair styled. Her length was left to sit below her shoulders and her edges were blunt cut to one length with no layers for a crisp finish. The blunt bangs were also a great feature for this style and framed the top of her hairstyle beautifully.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.