Eva Mendes Medium Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Blow-dry the Crown
To blow-dry the crown/top sections, take a section of hair no bigger than the diameter of the brush and blow-dry the hair placing the brush under the section of hair. With your blow-dryer in front of the brush, follow the brush in an upwards direction at the roots and an outwards position at the ends for volume and softness. Continue until the section is dry.
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.