Vail Bloom Long Wavy Hairstyle
This was a fantastic look for Vail Bloom's lengthy do at the Seven Pounds premiere. Back layers were started from her mid-lengths and were blended down to her length to create plenty of movement through to her edges, while her front layers were started from her jaw-line to add shape and soften the front of her look. The use of highlights through the top of her style added life.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.