Thalia went for a long and curly hairstyle at the 7th Annual Latin Grammy Awards and looked great with this fresh, free flowing, natural look. Her hair was cut to sit at a long length and very slight layers were added at her very ends. Feathering layers were also added around her face to help give the front of her style a softer look. This is a great hairstyle which will balance out well on all face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Add a very slight wave into the very ends of your hair to achieve this great finish.