Scarlett Johansson Long Wavy Hairstyle
Scarlett's flat-top style from the 2007 Grammy Awards was a great look for her. Large wavy curls were added to the very ends of her long solid cut locks to create volume, and soft sections were designed to fall to either side of her forehead for a stylish finish. The flat styling on top makes this style perfect for longer face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Add large waves to the very ends of your hair to achieve this fantastic look.