Sara Paxton Long Wavy Hairstyle
Sara stepped out with plenty of texture through her hair at The World Premiere for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Winding waves were added through the ends and mid-lengths of her hair to add length and shape to her rounder face shape. Layers were also added through her ends to even out her waves.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add waves through the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair to achieve a fuller finish.