At the 2007 Emmy Awards, Giuliana had all on eyes on her and her gorgeous haircut which was full of layers to create movement in her style. To create a great finish, her side layers were cut from under her jaw line and were sliced down to meet her long length which framed her shoulders. This look is a great option for a night out on the town.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.