Evan Rachel Wood turned heads at the 18th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards with a magnificent mane in a vibrant color. Her simple, yet stunning, hairstyle sat below her shoulders, and subtle layering cut through the edges enhanced her waves. Guests were stopping to admire her hairstyle and her vibrant color.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: To achieve this style, add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends only.