Emma Roberts Long Wavy Hairstyle
This is a simple and elegant style for Emma from the 2005 Teen Choice Awards. The length has been left below shoulder level and angled layers have been cut throughout the mid-lengths and ends to enhance the wave. This is an easy style to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Spray, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends around with your wax to define the wave.