Tina Fey Long Wavy Hairstyle
Tina stunned onlookers at the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards with her long formal hairstyle. Dainty waves are added through the mid-lengths to ends adding plenty of bounce and movement, then parted to the side making it a perfect style to frame a long face. Product is needed for hold and shine and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.