Long Straight Formal Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
This is a classic long style with copper tones that really makes this sassy 'do stand out in a crowd. Long shaped face framing layers are the key to this style and will give solid face shapes more of a round edge. Long layers are needed for this style, especially around the back to create volume around the crown. The Sides: have been blunt cut with soft layers to hug the neck. The Back: has also been blunt cut with long layers to give this style bounce.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Pinch the products into the ends of your hair and lift the top section at the roots to achieve body and volume.