Lauren had her hair pulled back loosely at People's Pre 50th Annual Grammy Awards Party and looked great! Her hair was styled into a sexy side part which complimented her face shape, and loose ends of hair were left to hang around the front of her hairdo to soften her look and complete her style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply mousse to damp hair then blow-dry down and under, working in sections starting at the back, using a medium vent brush. Pull the top back and pin it into place. Once dry, smooth shine the top layers for gloss and then wax the ends for separation.