Jenni Farley Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your moulding cream to shape, lift and piece out the strands of this hairstyle.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry Left Side Back
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush on top of the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a backward direction with your blow-dryer following in front. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly behind.
6 . Blow-dry Right Side Back
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.