Eva Longoria Long Straight Hairstyle
The layers cut into the sides and back of these dark brunette locks are blow-waved out to achieve a textured look and feel, making the shape of this formal 'do best suited to frame a long face. This look will need product for shine and hold and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.