Cheryl Burke Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
These glossy locks are blow-waved perfectly to achieve this slick and smooth hairdo showing off the layers cut into the front and sides for shape and style. The heavy bangs are smoothed down to frame the top of the face and completes the over-all look brilliantly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.