Bonnie Hunt Long Straight Hairstyle
A full style was all Bonnie needed at the 21st Annual American Cinematheque Awards to make a great impression. Her hair was cut to just below shoulder length and feathery layers were added throughout the ends to create this fantastically full look. This is a great style for any hair type and will give a real boost to fine hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Blow-dry your sides back without giving your hair too much height on top.