Rachel Weisz Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
This dainty do has wispy layers added to the ends to allow a soft flick through the edges to achieve this brilliant look. This is easy to re-create with a razor or point cut with scissors. Regular trims is needed to maintain this shape and style and to avoid split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.