Salma Hayek's long and luscious hairstyle had all eyes on her at the 2008 National Board of Review Awards Gala. Her front and top sections were teased and pinned up at her crown to create height, while her ends were left out to show off her defined curls. This elegant hairstyle needs time to re-create and is perfect for any special occasion.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add curl into the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair.