Kate Walsh Half Up Long Curly Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Beautiful curls and waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends of these lush locks then one side pinned back to achieve this elegant style that will wow crowds at any occasion. The one-sided shape makes this perfect to compliment a long face and can be easily at home with the right tools and products. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel by preventing split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.