Sharon Stone Casual Straight Updo Hairstyle
Sharon decided to go for a casual upstyle to turn heads at the 2011 Oscars Ceremony. The roots of this look are teased to achieve maximum height and lift which makes it perfect for those looking for a style compliment a round face shape. This up-do will require strong hold product and plenty of bobby pins to maintain shape, height and body.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.