Alexa Vega Updo Hairstyle
This was great look for Alexa at The 2007 MTV Movie Awards. Her hair was pulled up into a soft style in the middle at the back of her head and long pieces of hair were left to fall around her face to create a softer look for the front of her 'do. The hair falling down and around her face makes this style great for longer face shapes because the falling hair will cover and shorten the length of a longer face shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: This style will hold well in all weather conditions.