This short crop was a great option for Frances at the L.A premiere for "In the Valley of Elah". Her funky hairdo was tapered at the back and blended into textured ends all over, while her top layers were cut short enough to give her style height and body. This is a very soft look for Francis and suits her face shape well.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.