This short copper bob is cut to sit at the jaw-line in a solid line with the bangs jagged cut to fall naturally on the face to soften the over-all style. This is a simple look that needs only a little product to style and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, and Heart
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: This is a very easy style that doesn't require a lot of styling time.