Chita Rivera wowed the crowd with her hairstyle at The Drama League's 25th Annual All-Star Gala. Razored layers through the sides and back created a weightless flick and a textured finish. The top layers were cut to sit flat to contour her head, and this style is best suited to those with fine to medium hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Pinch the back section out with your wax and then mess the top sections to create this textured look.