Ashleigh Banfield Short Straight Hairstyle
Ashleigh pulled off a great look at the Christopher Reeve First Amendment Award and the 2006 Spotlight Awards ceremonies with this casual, short flicked 'do. Her hair was graduated up through the back to longer lengths at her top, and soft flicks were added at the back to create lots of texture. Her top section was left smoother and styled to fall from her side part for a sassy finish. This is a great look for oval and longer face shapes and the texture through the ends is perfect for thick hair as it will thin the hair out.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to add texture and body.