Lisa Rinna Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Ash)
The uniform layers cut all through the back, sides and top of this short 'do are point cut to achieve a wispy look and feel making it easy to style out with a little product. This fancy hairstyle is great to balance out a long face and is great for any day or night occasion. Regular trims is needed every 4- 6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.