- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Run the smoothing shine right through your hair. Teasing at the roots can also achieve more height.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Scrunch Dry Hair with a Blow-dryer and Fingers
Use your hand to scrunch the hair as you blow-dry. Remember to keep the blow-dryer on a low speed and heat setting and to leave some moisture in your hair.
3 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.