- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Use Large Hot Rollers
A large hot roller is used to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
6 . Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically, making sure to roll it backwards, along the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.