Christina Applegate Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Golden)
These highlighted locks are left to out to fall over the shoulders showing off the soft and low-fuss waves added to the mid-lengths to ends to movement and shape. This look is easy to re-create at home with a curling iron or hot rollers and best suited for those with fine to medium hair. A small amount of product is needed to pinch through the ends and regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create this full shaped 'do.