Cynthia Nixon Medium Wavy Bob Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
This jagged cut bob is styled in to waves through the mid-lengths to ends to add shape and movement to this simple look. This is easy to achieve with hot rollers or a curling iron and will hold well with the right products. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.