Sara Evans Medium Straight Hairstyle
Sara Evans showed off this causal style at the 43rd Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards and looked great! Her razor cut ends created a weightless edge while layers cut through her mid-lengths to her ends added shape and a little body through the middle of her style. This hairstyle will be easy to manage on naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.