Mackenzie Westmore Medium Straight Hairstyle
This is a fabulous and funky short crop for Mackenzie. The back of Mackenzie's hair has been razored through the ends to add texture and help create her great flicked effect. The front of Mackenzie's hair has been jagged layered to create a flat but messy look. This style is very fresh and will be easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Flick out the ends of your hair using your moulding cream to piece out the strands and add texture.