Diane Keaton Medium Straight Hairstyle
Diane made the most of her layers at the Film Society of Lincoln Center's Tribute to her with this great style. Edgy flicks were added to the very ends of her hair to create a young, fresh look. The ends of your hair must be trimmed regularly to keep this style in perfect shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.