Caroline Manzo Medium Straight Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
Description(Added: 4th December 2012 )
These red copper locks are cut to sit on the shoulders with medium to long layers cut all through the sides and back to lighten the length. This low-fuss hairstyle is great for those with fine to medium hair and is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.