Emily Osment Medium Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde
These light blonde locks are pinned back on one side leaving the opposite side out to fall on the shoulders showing off the subtle movement added to the mid-lengths to ends. This is an easy hairstyle to re-create at home and is best suited for those with fine to medium hair. Product is needed to pinch through the ends and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.