Cheryl Hines Medium Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Copper)
Layers are sliced through the front and sides of this copper blonde mane then blow-waved smooth with the sides tucked under for a nice and easy look and feel. This simple do is perfect for those with fine to medium hair and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away strands. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.