Terri Seymour Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Mocha)
These lovely mocha brown locks have only long layers cut into the edges to lighten the length allowing a soft bounce and adding width and volume making it a great style to balance out a long face. This stunning 'do needs a small amount of product for hold and shine and regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.