Terri Nunn Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
This two-toned style is left to fall over the shoulders showing off the loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for movement and body. This sassy 'do is easy to re-create with a large curling iron and needs a little product for shine and hold. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.