One side of this casual 'do has been clipper cut to achieve an undercut style. This leaves the opposite side to fall out over the shoulders, showing off the medium to long layers that have been jagged cut through to balance out the movement and body. This look will need product for hold and shine, as well as regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.