This highlighted brunette mane is left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the blunt cut length and loose waves through the mid-lengths to ends giving this look movement and width making it a great style to balance out a long face. Only a small amount of product is needed for hold and shine and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine to the top sections and then work it all the way down to the ends to soften this style.