Kate Winslet glowed her way through the NY premiere of The Reader with her new golden locks. The length was cut to sit below her shoulders, and long layers were added to enhance her waves and create plenty of movement from her mid-lengths to her ends. Long side-swept bangs were added to complement her face shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in large sections of your hair to add this slight wave.