Kate Walsh Long Wavy Hairstyle
This was a seductive look for Kate Walsh at Disney and ABC's TCA All-Star Party. Her ravishing red mane was styled into waves through the mid-lengths and ends and fell over her shoulders beautifully. Soft subtle layers were cut through the edges to enhance her waves and lighten the edges of her style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.