Jada Pinkett Smith Long Wavy Hairstyle
The ends of these natural black tresses are jagged cut to achieve a textured finish to the edges, and left to fall over the shoulders showing off the bounce and movement of the groovy waves. This is a perfect 'do for those with a natural kink in their locks and will need regular trims to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use product to ensure a glossy finish.